- – have set up all night long with a sick toddler in their arms,
- – run carpools and make cookies and sew costumes for the school plays,
- – ache as they see their once innocent babies move into the “tween” and then teen years,
- – are stumbling through diaper changes and sleep deprivation,
- – teach their sons to cook and their daughters to sink a jump shot,
- – lock themselves in the bathroom when their babies keep crying and won’t stop,
- – feel the need to flee from wherever you are when you hear news of a school shooting, a fire, a car accident, a baby dying, so that you can hug your own child,
- – are married, are single, who work outside of the home, and those that stay at home
- – are just trying to do a great job….
Happy Mother’s Day!!!
Remember, Motherhood is a partnership with God……